Leadership Redefined: Essential Tools for Today’s Challenges
Be The Leader You Want To Be Through Guided Structure,
Support and Focus!
Are you a leader who:
- Struggles to lead your team during this unprecedented time of increased ambiguity, competing challenges and never-ending priority changes?
- Wants access to coaching, best practice sharing and support from peers to create new solutions for specific challenges?
- Is ready to thrive, and not just survive?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, this program is for YOU! This 5-month leadership program, led by two coaching and leadership development experts, provides actionable tools and successful practices for both the "being and "doing" of leadership in today's ever-changing environment.
In this Program you will:
- Identify the necessary behaviors and increase your competency with seven accountabilities key to leadership success;
- Broaden your leadership support network by exchanging ideas and experiences in a supportive environment with other leaders experiencing similar challenges and
- Obtain insight and support for your individual goals and challenges through group and one-on-one coaching.
- One 60-minute, private virtual coaching session to solidify your program learning goals
- Seven two-hour virtual group sessions, topics developed using recent survey feedback from 100+ leaders, blending didactic instruction with best practice sharing and group coaching
- Learning in an intimate, small group environment (12 participant maximum)
- Leadership support and networking
- Resource sharing - articles, blogs, podcasts, websites, etc. relevant to topics being discussed
- Optional “program partner” support where you can connect with a fellow participant between sessions for additional support and learning
- Optional discounted additional leadership coaching with Julie or Cheryl
A baseline survey will assess your competency starting point and provide input to the Program curriculum, and a post-session survey will evaluate your development growth and the return on your leadership investment.
"Leadership Redefined" Is Impactful!
100% of prior Program participants reported the Program resulted in their obtaining new tools to become better leaders, with increased competency in subject matter covered ranging from 20% to 47% at Program's end.
Prior participants heap praise on their Program participation:
- "I've studied all the principles in the course before, but the Program deepened my knowledge and strengthened my skills in applying these principles to lead my organization"- Health Care Enterprise Revenue Cycle Manager
- "I gained tangible knowledge, tools & techniques that I can use now to strengthen my leadership impact"- Non-Profit CEO
- "I'm more organized. I prioritize differently. And, I respond to "crisis' with confidence and a better sense of calm. I don't succumb to the dram like I used to"-Transit Agency Labor Relations Manager
- "By far, this was one of the best leadership courses I have have taken and gained from the tools"- Health Care Communications Director
Module Topics and Learning Objectives
Creating High-Performing Teams
- Team agreements and shared leadership to increase accountability and productivity
- Tools to measure team success while balancing productivity and positivity for sustainable high performance
- Integrating diversity, equity and inclusion into team culture
Leading Teams (with a focus on Virtual Leadership)
- Important competencies for leading teams amidst change
- Maintaining communication, connectivity and accountability in a virtual world
- Tools for leading virtual meetings (and making them desirable)
- Strategically managing constantly changing priorities
- Anticipating the future and revising tactics / expectations
- Managing the impact of financial downturns
- Effective delegation
Burnout and Self-Care
- Managing team and leadership burnout challenges, including online meeting fatigue
- Balancing home demands with workplace productivity expectations
- Mindfulness tools and techniques for greater presence and effectiveness
- Tools to increase your Emotional Quotient to be the leader your team needs you to be
- Identifying situations in which difficult conversations can successfully resolve conflict
- Preparing to hold a crucial conversation / provide performance feedback
- Tools to hold crucial conversations that yield the most successful outcomes for all involved
- Process, tools and techniques to manage the people side of change
- Communicating for success
- Leading in a constantly changing environment
Workplace Diversity and Inclusion
- Defining diversity and its importance to organizational success
- The role of culture in diversity and inclusion
- Leadership accountabilities for diversity and inclusion (particularly on teams)
Cheryl Mann, MBA, PCC, CPCC, CTPC has been coaching teams, executives and leaders since 2003 as President of Goals InSight. She has been facilitating coaching groups since 2004. Prior to launching Goals InSight, she led teams for 16 years in health care and IT organizations. Areas of focus include leadership development, team development and change management, as she connects team and leadership excellence for maximum organizational success. Complete details are at www.goalsinsight.com
Julie M. Brown, MBA, MPH has been the Principal of Julie M. Brown and Associates since 1996. She uses her experience as a former CEO to help clients create transformative work environments and develop high performing leaders. Areas of consulting focus include leadership development, strategic planning and operational improvement. Additional information can be found on Julie’s website, juliebrownassociates.com.
Leadership Development Investment for the three month Program:
$2,900 organizational rate per participant (contact us if you’d like us to invoice your company)
$2,700 per person for two or more participants from the same organization
Your organization will be invoiced unless you indicate otherwise
Meetings will occur regularly from October 2021 through February 2022 and will be recorded and accessible by arrangement with Julie and Cheryl to those unable to attend a session. All times listed are on Pacific Standard Time.
- Thursday, October 14, 12-2PM
- Thursday, October 28, 12-2PM
- Thursday, November 18, 12-2PM
- Thursday, December 9, 12-2PM
- Thursday, January 6, 12-2PM
- Thursday, January 27, 12-2PM
- Thursday, February 17, 12-2:30PM