Leadership Redefined: Essential Tools for Today’s Challenges
Be The Leader You Want To Be Through Guided Structure,
Support and Focus!
Are you a leader who:
- Struggles to lead your team during this unprecedented time of increased ambiguity, competing challenges and never-ending priority changes?
- Wants access to coaching, best practice sharing and support from peers to create new solutions for specific challenges?
- Is ready to thrive, and not just survive?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, this program is for YOU! Know that you’re not alone –these were the most common themes we heard from nearly 100 leaders who responded to our August leadership survey.
This 3-month leadership coaching program provides tools and best practices for both the “being” and “doing” of leadership, based on the highest priority needs of leaders in today’s constantly-changing environment.
- One 30-minute, private coaching session with Cheryl or Julie to solidify your program learning goals
- Learning in an intimate, small group environment (12 participant maximum)
- Six 90-minute virtual group sessions, (tailored to feedback from a pre-session survey) blending didactic instruction with best practice sharing and group coaching
- Leadership support and networking
- Resource sharing - articles, blogs, podcasts, websites, etc. relevant to topics being discussed
- Optional “program partner” support where you can connect with a fellow participant between sessions for additional support and learning
- Optional discounted additional leadership coaching with Julie or Cheryl
Learning Objectives: Based on August 2020 Leadership Survey –
will be customized to participant needs
Creating High-Performing Teams
- Team agreements and shared leadership to increase accountability and productivity
- Tools to measure team success while balancing productivity and positivity for sustainable high performance
- Integrating diversity, equity and inclusion into team culture
Leading Teams (with a focus on Virtual Leadership)
- Important competencies for leading teams amidst change
- Maintaining communication, connectivity and accountability in a virtual world
- Tools for leading virtual meetings (and making them desirable)
- Strategically managing constantly changing priorities
- Anticipating the future and revising tactics / expectations
- Managing the impact of financial downturns
- Effective delegation
Burnout and Self-Care
- Managing team and leadership burnout challenges, including online meeting fatigue
- Balancing home demands with workplace productivity expectations
- Mindfulness tools and techniques for greater presence and effectiveness
- Tools to increase your Emotional Quotient to be the leader your team needs you to be
- Process, tools and techniques to manage the people side of change
- Communicating for success
- Leading in a constantly changing environment
Workplace Diversity and Inclusion
- Defining diversity and its importance to organizational success
- The role of culture in diversity and inclusion
- Leadership accountabilities for diversity and inclusion (particularly on teams)
Cheryl Mann, MBA, PCC, CPCC, CTPC has been coaching teams, executives and leaders since 2003 as President of Goals InSight. She has been facilitating coaching groups since 2004. Prior to launching Goals InSight, she led teams for 16 years in health care and IT organizations. Areas of focus include leadership development, team development and change management, as she connects team and leadership excellence for maximum organizational success. Complete details are at www.goalsinsight.com
Julie M. Brown, MBA, MPH has been the Principal of Julie M. Brown and Associates since 1996. She uses her experience as a former CEO to help clients create transformative work environments and develop high performing leaders. Areas of consulting focus include leadership development, strategic planning and operational improvement. Additional information can be found on Julie’s website, juliebrownassociates.com.
$400 per participant per month ($1200 total)*
* If your organization is experiencing financial challenges and/or you will be paying out of pocket for this investment in your leadership development, please contact Julie or Cheryl
All sessions will be held from 12:00 to 1:30 pm Pacific Time and will be recorded
- Thursday, November 5, 2020 - 12:00pm to 2:00pm
- Thursday, November 19, 2020
- Thursday, December 3, 2020
- Thursday, December 17, 2020
- Thursday, January 7, 2021
- Thursday, January 21, 2021
Feedback from previous group coaching participants:
“It’s especially great because we don’t get this support from work!”
“Powerful source of new inspiration, motivation, focus and accountability
in achieving my professional and personal goals!”
“The guided discussions really helped me learn more about me, which was priceless!”