Julie has spoken internationally and nationally sharing her expertise regarding successful leadership, health care, emotional intelligence and personality type, and can support your organization’s keynote speaker needs.
Past forums include:
- The Association for Multicultural Affairs in Transplantation, Las Vegas, Nevada
- The Association of Organ Procurement Organizations, Baltimore, Maryland
- The International Conference on Emotional Intelligence, Chicago, Illinois
- NexusEQ, Johannesburg, South Africa
- The Association for Psychological Type, Toronto, Canada.
Volunteering, mentoring and giving back are core to Julie’s values. She has held the following community leadership roles:
- Vice-Chair, Planned Parenthood Northern California Board of Directors
- Founding Director, Health Career Connection
- President, Women Health Care Executives Board of Directors
- President, University of California Berkeley Health Service Management Alumni Association
- Board Member, University of California Graduate School of Public Health Alumni Association
- University of San Francisco School of Nursing Advisory Board
- Member, Oakland YMCA Board of Directors